My Books ♥

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010

All these books, I've written on my own:) Most of them are already printed and a/some member/s of my family have design the covers, and editted the books. Hopefully they should be published soon:) Would be awesome for you to check them out -- would love to know what you all think (tips are so handy, right? Especially from girls around my age:D)

Series I've Written

~ Emily Winston
Or go straight to:
Book 1 
Book 2
Book 3
Book 4
Book 5 *still writing*

Single Books I've Written

**To be posted...**

0 girls have given hope:

Post a Comment

Hey! What do you think of my blog (and posts aha) I would love to know.. and of course, we all looove comments, right??

Looking for something?

How many have visited...

Website counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP