ejsong ♥ Emily Winston 2

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here's the second book of the Emily Winston series:) ahah:D Had nothing else to post, so I thought I'd show you this. Although... I think I will be coming up with some pre cool lesson-learning-type posts soon:D


EMILY'S BIG MISTAKE

Book Two

One of Emily Winston's closest friends, Amy, is going on a five day holiday! Amy really wants to go because she is so bored of Gate Town, Victoria. That's Laura and Ruby help Emily start planing Amy's welcome home party.

But something gets in the way: A school bully named Tiffany. Laura says she's going to get revenge for everything Tiffany has done...and she REALLY means it!

Not only does Laura get herself in a big mess, but Emily does as well. And it becomes a hard choice. Will she join in with Laura and get Tiffany back? Or will she stick to what she knows is right, and help Laura do the right thing as well?

♥ ♥ ♥

Join Emily Winston and her friends as they discover important things, and learn lessons in their walk with God.


Libby ♥

7 girls have given hope:

Annabelle,  July 22, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

sounds cool!

KyAnn July 22, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

That's cool! It takes a lot of work to write a novel! I started an online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls and hope that you will check out my site and become a subscriber! Maybe even apply for the staff? Thanks!
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Megan July 22, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Libby!!!!!!! I am so glad I found your blog!! I came by because you stopped by my blog and I thought, wait, is this Libby? Is this the Libby from the blog I used to follow that had this exact name?

Haha, then I figured out it was you after I went through some of the posts. I am regretting closing Behind the Teen Scene, but as you know now I have Bliss. I am following you now! I am so glad to have found your new blog!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Hope Marie July 22, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

I'm having a giveaway please go enter at www.rejoiceinhisword.blogspot.com

Libby July 22, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Miss K -- Heeey, yeah it does;) actually, i've already checked out your blog -- its really good. i might become a member, Idk, still thinking about it:D

Maggie! Yes, I know:) It's so good to be backk haha:D

Thanks Emii and annabelleee:D

KyAnn July 23, 2010 at 5:41 AM  

Ok, sounds good, Libby. We would love to have you on the staff! If you decide to apply, just visit our site and go to the Join The Staff page. Once you complete the application, please email it to me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks so much, Libby! Looking forward to reading your application (if you apply)! ; )
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Post a Comment

Hey! What do you think of my blog (and posts aha) I would love to know.. and of course, we all looove comments, right??

Looking for something?

How many have visited...

Website counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP