Help Me ~ a song

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hey!

Thought I'd get right into blogging again, because I really want to:) Have the lesson-type-posts I sometimes post, and all those other cool things.

Anyway, I wrote this song a while back, but I'd thought I'd share it with you. (Actually, I wrote it on the piano...but you'll probably only be able to read the lyrics right now)

Oh, and by the way, I was thinking the other day...how weird is this? Like, Emii and I both like designing and stuff (kinda funny how we both made a design blog at the same time without knowing it lol) and both like writing (oh...and blogging of course) and reading, and song writing. I was like, whoa. Hope you don't mind me putting this song on here emii....not copying u btw:) oh, and just to let  you all know, you have to check out a song she wrote...she put it on youtube, its realllyyy awesome, the songs been in my head all day lol :) so click HERE

Well anyway, here's the lyrics:

Help Me

VERSE:
I'm falling apart
I have gone so long without you
I need your grace and forgiveness
I'm fallin', grab me, I'm fallin' grab me
Oh, Jesus...

CHORUS
Oh, help me
I'm dying, I'm crying
Help me....
Oh I'm left alone, no ones here but you
Now help me, I'm desperate, I'm calling
Help me please, yeah
Jesus youre my God, please heal me
Oh lord... oh, lord....

VERSE
My heart is breaking
I can not do this alone
I need you
I need your comfort and joy
Flow through help me, oh, flow through help me, oh Jesus....

CHORUS AGAIN

BRIDGE
I'm fallin', grab me
flow through, help me
I'm fallin', grab me
flow through, help me........
oh, now help me........

CHORUS

nah, nah, nah, x3
Oh... oh..........

lol, anyway... yepp, that's how it goes;)

Libby <3

P.s. I've got a writing blog now! And I wrote be changing anything this time (PROMISE!) would love u all to check it out... HERE

9 girls have given hope:

Bethany d July 14, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

Wow...you wrote that yourself?

By the way, your blog header is pretty neat. :)

~Bethany

Chloë July 14, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

That's amazing! Great job!

Bailey July 14, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

I took a peek at your blog and I'm loving it! Your graphic design is amazing and I love your quirky talent. That story you're writing sounds promising too.

I'm glad you invited me over. And I will definitely follow your blog. :o)

You're a one-of-a-kind girl and I pray God will use you for His glory.

emii July 14, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Loooove it, Libby! That's a really awesomeee song.
Haha, we always "copy" eachother so who cares:P So cool to have my blog twin back!!;)
Ooh, thanks, haha people who were listening to it at school had it stuck in their head, too, lolz.;)

Libby July 14, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Bethany -- heyy, yeah, I did, I was bored, so I just got on the piano and made up a song (I can't play the piano prop, I just play by ear lol, so yeah... ahaha) ..and thanks:)

Thanks Chloe:)

Hey Bailey -- thanks heaps for stopping by:) the prayers -- for you too:)


Haha Emii!:D Haha from now on we should so call each other blog twins:P Lol yeah, I've been playing it heaps haha:)

Libby <3

Elizabeth J. July 15, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

I love your blog background and header-Simply Fabulous Blog Designs has such beautiful styles for blogs. =)

Libby July 15, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

Heeey:) yeah I know,,their awesome:)

Katherine S. Cole July 15, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Wow, you wrote that?! I am not a song writer... lol, good job!

Anonymous,  July 15, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Wow...awesome song! I would love it if you recorded yours like Emii did hers. This is so cool, I love designing, writing, reading and song-writing, too :)

Annie

Post a Comment

Hey! What do you think of my blog (and posts aha) I would love to know.. and of course, we all looove comments, right??

Looking for something?

How many have visited...

Website counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP