I'M BACK!

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Heyy!

Nawww, Im kind of sad I've lost all my followers and stuff... hopefully I'll gain 'em all and have 'em all back. Actually, I'm pretty sad that I even left blogging world in the first place. I shouldn't have actually deleted the blog, I should have just had a break. But anyway... Hopefully I will get back into it and enjoy it and stuff, make my blog all nice again... as well as giving you great new posts, and lots of awesome comments:)

Missed you guys -- glad to be back!

Libby:)

12 girls have given hope:

Chloë July 13, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

It's great to have you back! Hope you can get all your readers back too!

God bless!
Chloe

Chelsea July 13, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Hey Libby!!!!!!!
I'm so happy that you're back! I missed you terribly. How has life been going? My life has been just about the same since you left although I'm going to be home schooled this upcoming school year. But,right now I'm just enjoying summer. Btw, are you home schooled or do you go to a public school? Just wondering.:) Anyways, I can't wait until you post again and I'm looking forward to chatting with you. Have an awesome week!
Love ya!
~Chelsea><>

~Prism~ July 13, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Hey Libby!!! You've gotten this follower back! Welcome back to blogging; you've been missed.

Blessings,

~Prism~

Buttercup July 13, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Hey Libby! I missed you!!! Glad you're back! :) I'm definitely following, girl! :)

In Christ,
Buttercup

Alyson Schroll July 13, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Hey Libby I am glad your back!!!!!!! i have missed you. check out my blog I have really moved up in the blogger world.

emii July 13, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Hey Libby! YOU'RE BACK!!!!! *Throwing a party* :D

alicia July 13, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Hey Libby! im really glad your back!!!! :)

Libby July 13, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Heyy everyone! thanks lol... glad u all missed me ahah:)

Chelsea -- whoa, thats awesome...ever been homeschool before? I was homeschooled, but now im not lol:)

Princes -- will do:)

Emii.... ive forgotten everything on blogging world... help please???

alicia July 13, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Hey Emii!! i just emailed you!! :)

alicia July 13, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

Libby i think i remember some of it!! :)

Rachel.T July 14, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

You're back?!?!?! I missed you sooooo much!!!! =D

alicia August 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Hey Guys, checkout my brother's new song clip on youtube Second Life, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxfpF86lLNc

Thxs!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Hey! What do you think of my blog (and posts aha) I would love to know.. and of course, we all looove comments, right??

Looking for something?

How many have visited...

Website counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP