Talkin' Bout Anything:)

>> Friday, August 6, 2010

Heey Girlss:)

Lol, I'm kinda sick right now, which is a bit annoying:( I have like a cold.. urggg. I hate colds lol.

Anyways, how's your life been??:) Hahah:) Hmm, I was going to write a bit of my Bonnie Turnbull, writing blog thing, but I couldn't be bothered haha. In stead I thought I'd write some of my Caitlin book, in which I'm planning to finish in about eight weeks:) Shouldn't be too hard lol.

Okayy, here's an idea.... and be sure to tell me what you think:D and vote on the poll:D



Heey, any of you blogging friends who gave me awards, do you remember what awards you gave me (like the link to the post u had it on or something) cuz I wanted to put them on this blog :) thankss:)

alsso,,I was thinking... did any of you want me to have that Want 2 Know (W2K) thing back? It doesn't just have to be was it used to be before. It could be a whole range of different things. Like, questions girls have asked about anything, or you know, like heaps of stuff. My books, other people books/blogs -- a lot of stuff:) Tell me what you all think:)

Oh, and I was thinking of starting my design blog again? But this one's called FinishUp Graphics. I was going to do it with a family member of mine,,and stuff,but I dont know. tell me what you guys think about that too:)

Well, anyway,,better get back to my caitlin book or reading or something...oh by the way, I'm reading this book at the moment (it's kind of for school but it's really interesting) and it's like a true life book,I'll have to tell you about it later, cause the message it brings to teenage girls these days is pretty important, soyeah:)

Also... what are some really good fonts that you like? Post them in a comment -- I need more for my books and stuff:)

Okayy, leaving now, haha -- looking forward to hearing from u all though:D

Libby ♥

7 girls have given hope:

Alyson Schroll August 7, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

I think that the newsletter would be great.

I have never gotten a blog award but if I ever got one I would consider giving one to you

Shelley August 7, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Sounds like a cool, neat idea! I voted on the poll! :)

Here are some fonts I like, depending on the type of story.

Georgia
Kristen ITC
Lucida Handwriting
Meiryo
Book Antiqua
JasmineUPC

Libby August 9, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

Hey Shelly -- thanks for the fonts;) heaps handy... I'll look em up:)

Princess; awwkayee cool thanks!

Annabelle,  August 10, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

I voted, and I think its a great idea--the newsletter.

Oh--and consider me a follower lolz just can't exactly follow properly lol.

soundz like a cool boook! you're a great writer :D

and sorry I haven't been here a while ;)

ccyaaa
xxx

Annabelle

Alkyoni August 10, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

Hey! Thanks for the comment! Have to say likewise! I'll stay posted!
Smooch

Libby August 10, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

Hey Annabelle:)
Nahhh it's fine:) glad ur back:)

Alkyoni -- heey, thanks for ur comment too:)
libby xo

Megan August 12, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Hey!

I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Hey! What do you think of my blog (and posts aha) I would love to know.. and of course, we all looove comments, right??

Looking for something?

How many have visited...

Website counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP